image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

DROP BEAR - Short Film - A film by Lennard Smith

Over the last year now I have been involved in a short film project entitled 'Drop Bear'.  My friend and fellow filmmaker Lennard Smith from Cracked Lens Films is directing, producing and acting in this epic adventure film.


My role in the production has been that of Director of Photography, so far it has been rather enjoyable to just focus my energy on a soul role and devote my experience and responsibility to creating the images and vision Lenny wants to help tell his story.


I recently recorded an interview about my experiences on 'Drop Bear' so far that is featuring in a behind the scenes video soon to be released online.  I will keep you all posted on the video when it is available for viewing.


In the mean time please watch the below trailer for the 'Drop Bear' film and become a fan of the films facebook page  Facebook Drop Bear Fan Page for updates on the films release.

DROP BEAR SHORT FILM TRAILER



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment