image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

RETREAT ME TV PILOT - BALI RETREAT FILMED AND READY TO EDIT

On Monday myself and Julie arrived back in Australia after spending 12 days in Bali shooting the second episode of the self funded project ReTreat Me.


ReTreat Me is Julie's pet project, a lifestyle TV show focussing on retreats people can visit across Australia and abroad to better ones health and wellbeing.


Leisa Wheeler from Embracing Health held a ten day raw food and juice detox retreat in Ubud, Bali at Villa Gaia.  We've filmed a majority of the retreat including lectures, guest speakers, yoga, temples, food prep and of course the scenery.


Both myself and Julie joined in the five day juice detox and raw food which for a cameraman was a little bit of a struggle at times as my best friend become the toilet, but boy oh boy I feel a hundred per cent better and have learnt so much about my body!  Looking forward now!


Leisa was kind enough to sponsor our travel and stay at the retreat which we greatly appreciate!


http://embracinghealth.com.au/


I shot this episode of the show with very limited resources only taking my Canon 5D Mark II as the principal camera, tripod, jag35 mini field runner, a rode NTG-2 mic on a mini boom pole, a macbook pro and hard drive for data wrangling.  A majority of the time I used available light where possible and the staff at Villa Gaia were able to supply us with two 300 watt work lights on stands that were tungsten balanced.  All in all this skeleton crew worked a treat in creating this episode of the show.


Videos and photos coming soon!  You are all in for a treat!!!











Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment