image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Officeworks - Avery Labels - How to Use Video



This morning myself and Julie were on location shooting a 'How To Use' video for Officeworks here in Brisbane.  This will be a 2 to 3 minute video showcasing the range of Avery Speciality Labels that are selling store.  More on the completed video arriving next week.


I shot this video once again on my Canon 5D Mark II, recording sound with my Rode NTG-2 mic and lighting the video with an LED light panel.

The LED light panel ran off a self charging V lock battery, this was my first experience lighting with such a light, I was extremely impressed as the unit was very quick and easy to set up, very portable, gave off no heat and easy to pack up.  The LED light panel also had a dim dial on it as well as a dial to change the colour temperature of the light.  I will be buying one of these very soon to have in my kit especially for corporate work.


 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment