image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

SHOWREEL - Lucas Scheffel Director . DP . Editor . Show Reel



In any line of work it is important to have a resume highlighting your work experience and skills.  In film and photography you go that extra step and create yourself a show reel.  Above is a show reel I edited recently to show to a prospective client.  The show reel encompasses my work as a Director, DP, Editor working on various productions which include short films, music videos and a feature film.  I'm aiming to edit a showreel of my corporate work very soon, so stay tuned.

If you would like to hire me for your next production please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact details on the website.

Keep shooting - Lucas.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment