image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

BIG SEXY - INTRO PROMO VIDEO - Hip-Hop Artist A-Town/Perth




A couple of weeks ago I was in Adelaide shooting a wedding.  During my visit I managed to squeeze in a quick catch up and shoot with good friend and hip-hop artist Big Sexy.  I've known Big Sexy for quite some time now through the hip-hop/rap duo T.D.B. (Tha Deadly Boyz).  I've shot three music videos for T.D.B. over the years as well as photo shoots and promo videos.  Myself and Julie even managed the duo at one point.


Big Sexy is embarking on a solo career as a hip-hop/rap artist and after much chat on Facebook we decided to shoot a quick promo for an intro track he had recorded.


The above video was shot in one cold and brisk afternoon in Adelaide down in the Woolshed building region of Port Adelaide.  Great location used a lot by filmmakers and photographers in Adelaide.


I shot the promo video with my Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm L Series lens, all hand held off the shoulder with my Jag35 mini field runner rig and DFocus follow focus unit.  We pretty much shot the video off the cuff using my iphone as the music playback for Big Sexy to sing to.  My cousin Michael helped out with this part of the shoot.


Editing for the video was cut on Final Cut Pro 7, the text was done in After Effects and grading was done in Apple Color.


Enjoy!!




Always shooting.  Always conspiring!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment