image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

JOSHUA PITT - Songwriter. Singer. Producer

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing songwriter, singer, producer and good friend Joshua Pitt.


Myself and Josh have been conspiring to do a shoot for some time now and finally the planets aligned and it happened.  I shot the photos of Josh on my Canon 5D Mark II with a f4 24mm to 105mm L series lens.  Images were edited in Photoshop.


Josh plans to use the photographs for promoting his upcoming album called 'Revamped' as well promoting himself on his new website:


JOSHUA PITT - Songwriter. Singer. Producer

Please check out his website at the link above, he's a talented bloke!!  Very keen to collaborate on some future projects with Josh very soon, keep you all posted!!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment