image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

FilmFaculty - Learn How To Make You Own Movies - Free Filmmaking

Hey all!

So it has been a while since I've blogged on the Scheffilm website.  Apologies for this as we have been busy preparing to move interstate and a few projects are taking number one priority at the moment.

This brings me to my recent venture and website called FilmFaculty.



Over the last few months I've built up the FilmFaculty website to enlighten, entertain and engage people on how to make their own movies.  I'm taking it from the stand point of making movies on next to nothing, no budget, just with your pure determination and crazy dreams!

The good thing about FilmFaculty.com is if you sign up to the website you will receive a special FREE REPORT on 'How to Make Your Own Movies' which outlines some great and cool resources I use personally to make my own films as well as other great and important filmmaking advice.


Signing up the site also opts you in to my weekly newsletters offering you hints, tips and tricks before they hit the FilmFaculty.com website.

If you are keen get over to the website as it's full of great informative blogs, rad videos and loads of freebies!!

I'm here to share my love of filmmaking with the world and inspire emerging filmmakers!

As always keep shooting!

Cheers,

Lucas.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this link to us. I want to make film or movie since I was a kid. And I think this film maker will help me to achieve my dreams.

    Producer Chris Young

    ReplyDelete